Here I am, 11:11 PM, writing my first blog. Instead of making wishes and watching Sons Of Anarchy, I'm blogging. By the way, the only reason I'm getting into SOA is because Charlie Hunnam is suppose to be my Christian. Is he what I pictured? No. But I'm not the casting director. I'll live. And hopefully fall in love.
By this time, your probably thinking, "here's another pointless, lame blog." I promise you that won't be the case. You've got to give me time. I have no idea what to write about! I don't own a sewing machine to post cute little projects about. I don't own a circuit. I know how to scrapbook! (Hey, there's an idea.) I like to think I can take decent pictures. With the price I paid for that camera, it should automatically take awesome, edited pictures. What is something else I like? Think Kelli, THINK!! I like to Zumba. And in my mind, I picture this dancing goddess.
Don't ruin this for me, I KNOW I look like a damn goddess!!
Back on track..
I love Zumba, I HATE working out. My hubba hubba has me doing this T25 stuff, and OMG. holy hell am I sore. And it's only been 3 days!!
Oh great, here I go again rambling. I promise I won't ramble...every day. I'll post about me and baby boys nursing adventures. I'll post about me and hubba hubba's work outs and diet (and I won't mention when I cheat on say diet). I'll write about life with 4 before I turn 24. Some days I want to pull my hair out, one strand at a time. Other days feel like I'm walking on cloud 9. But all those posts will have to wait till another day. Sweet baby boy is soundly sleeping on my chest, and I want to stare and snuggle him more before we decide to follow his lead.
Goodnight, sleep tight. And don't let the bed bugs bite.
PS - Ariel, i didn't write about you.but my font is Arial. Close enough, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment